I may be biased, but my brides are some of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. They shine from the inside out and I love that I get to spend so much time with them leading up to their wedding day, particularly when that time together includes a bridal portrait session.
One of my favorite things and biggest recommendations to my brides is to do a bridal portrait session. And I promise it’s not just cause I want another reason to hang out with them! I put together my top 5 reasons on why I think everyone should take bridal portraits prior to their wedding day.
Why to Schedule a Bridal Portrait Session:
- They can be used as a trial run for your hair, makeup, and bridal bouquet. It is also a great opportunity to see how your dress photographs.
- They are a great way to get comfortable in front of the camera so when the big day comes you are stress free when it comes to taking photos!
- We can take our time and get allll the shots you could ever want of you in your dress. Not only does it give you all of the images, but it leaves more time for photos with your husband on your wedding day!
- The prints will look great displayed around your wedding reception.
- They give you the opportunity to take photos at another special location that you wouldn’t be able to get on your wedding day!
I hope these tips will have you consider a bridal session before your wedding day. While I have heard people say they wished they had done a bridal session, I have also never heard anyone say that they regretted it!
Take a look at one of my recent bridal sessions. The now Mrs. Crawford was a JOY to have in front of my camera. I’m so happy that we took the extra time to capture her during this special season of life!
Venue: Stonehouse Villa
Photographer: Kelly O’Connor Photography
Hair: Ana I
Makeup: Michelle Austin Makeup Artist
Hi! I’m graduating from UT law this semester and wanted to inquire about your graduation packages and your availability. Thank you!